Shell ROTELLA® is on the Road with a Custom Grill Built by Pitt’s & Spitt’s
Inspired by their relationship with BBQ Pitmasters on Destination America, Shell ROTELLA® has created a custom barbeque pit for industry and customer events.
The pit, which can cook enough barbeque to feed 100 or more people at an event, was built by champion barbeque grillers, Pitt’s and Spitt’s. The barbeque pit provides a unique way for Shell ROTELLA® to connect with their customers.
Houston-based, Pitt’s and Spitt’s has more than 75 years of combined experience designing and fabricating the best custom competition barbeque trailers, grills, pits and smokers. The Pitt's & Spitt's World Champion Cooking Team has won over 30 prestigious BBQ/Cooking Awards.
Shell ROTELLA® Custom Barbeque Grill
- The pit will make its debut at the 32nd annual Shell ROTELLA® SuperRigs, May 15-17. Contestants will be treated to a barbeque dinner on Friday night at SuperRigs.
- Shell ROTELLA® is the sponsor of the champion Pitt’s and Spitt’s competitive grilling team in 2014.
- The Shell ROTELLA® grill is featured on the Pits in Action page of the BBQ Pitmasters website. BBQ Pitmasters airs on Destination America on Saturday nights at 9 p.m. ET.
Shell ROTELLA® Barbeque Grill:
- 48” X 36” Grilling Surface
- Smoke Box with Wood Storage Locker
- Fold-down Shell ROTELLA® Branded Sides
- 10 X 10 Shell ROTELLA® Branded Pop Up Tent with Sides
- Exterior Banners and 8 Foot Table Skirt
- Electronics for Music and Video Playback
You may also be interested in
Protection that goes the distance. Learn more about the Shell Rotella Lubrication Limited Warranty.
Every time you choose Shell Rotella T Triple Protection, T5 Synthetic Blend or T6 Full Synthetic heavy duty engine oil and oil change services, you can earn Reward Miles redeemable for merchandise, gift cards and more. It’s free to join!
The Shell ROTELLA® family of products is built on the Triple Protection legacy of performance. And now we’re proud to announce the next evolution in hardworking protection.