Shell Rotella® T1 Straight Grade Heavy Duty Diesel Motor Oil
Shell Rotella® T1 is a monograde oil providing quality lubrication and consistent performance with well-proven performance additives to fight engine corrosion and wear.
Wear protection that promotes engine durability through:
- Low ash content, minimizing formation of deposits and helping to keep intake ports clean
- Oxidation resistance to help maximize service life
- Rust and corrosion protection for critical engine parts
- Optimized dispersant content to help prevent engine sludge and varnish deposits
- Shell Rotella® T1 oils are suitable for use in many turbo- and non-turbocharged light/medium-duty diesel-powered trucks and transport operations, including city operations and long-distance service.
- Shell Rotella® T1 can provide dependable lubrication for small-to-medium-agricultural equipment, such as tractors. Also suitable for many low/medium-powered stationary applictions such as diesel-powered water pumps, generators, etc.
- Shell Rotella® T1 is suitable for use in mobile hydraulic and transmission systems, as well as for stop-start conditions in construction, mining, or quarry operations, protecting against bearing wear and deposit formation. Not recommended for high-speed engines.
Shell Rotella® T1 Straight Grade is offered in the following viscosities:
Looking for Shell Lubricants for your business? We can help.
For technical questions, contact our Technical Help Desk at (800) 237-8645 Option 3, 1; or Email: email@example.com with complete Year/Make/Model information for a recommendation.
|API CF; MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; |
MIL-L-46 152E; Alison C-4, C-3;
CAT To-2; Vickers 35VQ25
|API CF, CF-2; Mack EO- K/2, EO-K; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; |
MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; MIL-L-46152E;
CID A-A-52306A; Allison C-4 C-3; CAT-TO- 2; Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
|API CF, CF-2; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; CID A-A-52306A; |
Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
|API CF, CF-2; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; |
MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; MIL-L-46152E; Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
More in Shell ROTELLA® Products
Shell Rotella® T6 Full Synthetic engine oil provides protection that can save money with enhanced fuel economy capability, without compromising engine protection or durability. Shell Rotella® T6 Full Synthetic performs extremely well in heavy duty diesel engines even in extreme temperatures, meeting and exceeding industry performance standards.
Shell Rotella® T5 Synthetic Blend products contain Triple Protection Plus™ technology (advanced additive technology plus synthetic base oils) to protect against wear, deposits, oil breakdown, and provide better low temperature flow.
Shell Rotella® T6 Multi-Vehicle Full Synthetic engine oil performs extremely well in diesel and gasoline engines, meeting both API CK-4 and API-SN standards and allowing mixed fleets to consolidate lubricants.
You may also be interested in
We believe your hard work should be rewarded. So when it’s time for your next Shell Rotella purchase, be sure to check here first for special offers that may be available.
Browse our lubricants and find out which is best for your business through our expert advice, support, and case studies.
Find Out Where to Buy Diesel Motor Oil & Other Diesel Products with the Shell ROTELLA® Product Locator
You can find Shell ROTELLA® products stocked at over 95% of major truckstops and installed at numerous truck service shops nationwide. Use our locator to find an installer or retailer nearest you.