Shell Rotella T1 Straight Grade Heavy Duty Diesel Motor Oil
Shell Rotella® T1 is a monograde oil providing quality lubrication and consistent performance with well-proven performance additives to fight engine corrosion and wear.
Wear protection that promotes engine durability through:
- Low ash content, minimizing formation of deposits and helping to keep intake ports clean
- Oxidation resistance to help maximize service life
- Rust and corrosion protection for critical engine parts
- Optimized dispersant content to help prevent engine sludge and varnish deposits
- Shell Rotella® T1 oils are suitable for use in many turbo- and non-turbocharged light/medium-duty diesel-powered trucks and transport operations, including city operations and long-distance service.
- Shell Rotella® T1 can provide dependable lubrication for small-to-medium-agricultural equipment, such as tractors. Also suitable for many low/medium-powered stationary applictions such as diesel-powered water pumps, generators, etc.
- Shell Rotella® T1 is suitable for use in mobile hydraulic and transmission systems, as well as for stop-start conditions in construction, mining, or quarry operations, protecting against bearing wear and deposit formation. Not recommended for high-speed engines.
Shell Rotella® T1 Straight Grade is offered in the following viscosities:
Looking for Shell Lubricants for your business? We can help.
For technical questions, contact our Technical Help Desk at (800) 237-8645 Option 3, 1; or Email: email@example.com with complete Year/Make/Model information for a recommendation.
|API CF; MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; |
MIL-L-46 152E; Alison C-4, C-3;
CAT TO-2; Vickers 35VQ25
|API CF, CF-2; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92||N/A||Yes||N/A||N/A|
|API CF, CF-2; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; CID A-A-52306A; |
Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
|API CF, CF-2; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; |
MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; MIL-L-46152E; Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
Learn more about Shell Rotella® products
Shell Rotella® T6 Full Synthetic engine oil provides protection that can save money with enhanced fuel economy capability, without compromising engine protection or durability. Shell Rotella® T6 Full Synthetic performs extremely well in heavy duty diesel engines even in extreme temperatures, meeting and exceeding industry performance standards.
Shell Rotella® T5 Synthetic Blend products contain Triple Protection Plus™ technology, the unique combination of Triple Protection® advanced additive technology plus synthetic base oils. Triple Protection Plus represents protection against wear, deposits and oil breakdown plus better low temperature flow. Rotella T5 10W-30 offers better fuel economy performance than a 15W-40.
The latest evolution in hard-working protection. Shell Rotella® T4 Triple Protection builds on the heritage of Shell Rotella® T Triple Protection oil you have come to depend on.
You may also want to learn more about the following:
We believe your hard work should be rewarded. So remember to visit this page and check for special offers before your next Shell Rotella® oil purchase.
Find out about the expert advice, support and case studies we provide through our lubricant-related services that are helping companies like yours every day.
You can find Shell Rotella® products at over 95% of major truck stops and many truck service shops across the country. Use our store locator to find an installer or retailer nearest you.