|API CF; MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; |
MIL-L-46 152E; Alison C-4, C-3;
CAT To-2; Vickers 35VQ25
|API CF, CF-2; Mack EO- K/2, EO-K; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; |
MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; MIL-L-46152E;
CID A-A-52306A; Allison C-4 C-3; CAT-TO- 2; Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
|API CF, CF-2; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; CID A-A-52306A; |
Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
|API CF, CF-2; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; |
MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; MIL-L-46152E; Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
Shell ROTELLA® T1 Straight Grade
Shell ROTELLA® T1 is an easy-flow monograde providing quality lubrication and consistent performance with well-proven performance additives to fight engine corrosion and wear.
Excellent wear protection that promotes engine durability through:
- Low ash content, minimizing formation of deposits and helping to keep intake ports clean
- Outstanding oxidation resistance to help maximize service life
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for critical engine parts
- Optimized dispersant content to help prevent engine sludge and varnish deposits
- Shell ROTELLA® T1 oils are suitable for use in many turbo- and non-turbocharged light/medium-duty diesel-powered trucks and transport operations, including city operations and long-distance service.
- Shell ROTELLA® T1 can provide dependable lubrication for small-to-medium-powered agricultural equipment, such as tractors. Also suitable for many low/medium-powered stationary applictions such as diesel-powered water pumps, generators, etc.
- Shell ROTELLA® T1 is suitable for use in mobile hydraulic and transmission systems, as well as for stop-start conditions in construction, mining, or quarry operations, protecting against bearing wear and deposit formation. Not recommended for high-speed engines.
- Dirt & Deposits
Protection Against Emissions
Shell ROTELLA® T Triple Protection® helps control vehicle emissions in two ways:
- by reducing the rate of lubricant-related DPF blockage compared to API CI-4 PLUS oils,
- by virtue of the improved wear and exceptional cleanliness, helping engines maintain efficient combustion. Minimizing DPF blockage also helps maintain fuel economy, thus further helping control exhaust-gas emissions.
Learn more about Shell ROTELLA T1 Straight Grade:
More in Shell ROTELLA® Products
Introducing an engine oil that performs extremely well in diesel engines even in extreme temperatures, meeting API CK-4 performance standards.
Enhanced with synthetic blend base oils using Shell’s® gas-to-liquid process, plus advanced additive technology to provide excellent protection.
Introducing the next evolution in hardworking protection. Shell ROTELLA® T4 Triple Protection builds upon the heritage of Shell ROTELLA® T4 Triple Protection you have come to depend on.
You may also be interested in
We believe your hard work should be rewarded. So when it’s time for your next Shell ROTELLA® purchase, be sure to check here first for special offers that may be available.
Find out about the expert advice, support and case studies we provide through our lubricant-related services that are helping companies like yours every day.
You can find Shell ROTELLA® products stocked at over 95% of major truckstops and installed at numerous truck service shops nationwide. Use our locator to find an installer or retailer nearest you.