|API CF; MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; |
MIL-L-46 152E; Alison C-4, C-3;
CAT To-2; Vickers 35VQ25
|API CF, CF-2; Mack EO- K/2, EO-K; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; |
MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; MIL-L-46152E;
CID A-A-52306A; Allison C-4 C-3; CAT-TO- 2; Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
|API CF, CF-2; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; CID A-A-52306A; |
Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
|API CF, CF-2; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; |
MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; MIL-L-46152E; Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
Shell ROTELLA® T1 Straight Grade
Shell ROTELLA® T1 is an easy-flow monograde providing quality lubrication and consistent performance with well-proven performance additives to fight engine corrosion and wear.
Excellent wear protection that promotes engine durability through:
- Low ash content, minimizing formation of deposits and helping to keep intake ports clean
- Outstanding oxidation resistance to help maximize service life
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for critical engine parts
- Optimized dispersant content to help prevent engine sludge and varnish deposits
- Shell ROTELLA® T1 oils are suitable for use in many turbo- and non-turbocharged light/medium-duty diesel-powered trucks and transport operations, including city operations and long-distance service.
- Shell ROTELLA® T1 can provide dependable lubrication for small-to-medium-powered agricultural equipment, such as tractors. Also suitable for many low/medium-powered stationary applictions such as diesel-powered water pumps, generators, etc.
- Shell ROTELLA® T1 is suitable for use in mobile hydraulic and transmission systems, as well as for stop-start conditions in construction, mining, or quarry operations, protecting against bearing wear and deposit formation. Not recommended for high-speed engines.
- Dirt & Deposits
Protection Against Emissions
Shell ROTELLA® T Triple Protection® helps control vehicle emissions in two ways:
- by reducing the rate of lubricant-related DPF blockage compared to API CI-4 PLUS oils,
- by virtue of the improved wear and exceptional cleanliness, helping engines maintain efficient combustion. Minimizing DPF blockage also helps maintain fuel economy, thus further helping control exhaust-gas emissions.
More in Shell ROTELLA® Products
The Shell ROTELLA® family of products is built on the Triple Protection legacy of performance. And now we’re proud to announce the next evolution in hardworking protection.
You can find Shell ROTELLA® products stocked at over 95% of major truckstops and installed at numerous truck service shops nationwide. Use our locator to find an installer or retailer nearest you.
The new API heavy duty diesel engine oil category is coming to market in December 2016. Learn how Shell ROTELLA® is supporting this change in category from CJ-4 to CK-4 and FA-4.
Search for Shell products by brand name or application in your preferred country and download Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Technical Data Sheets (TDS) where available.
You may also be interested in
Every time you choose Shell Rotella® T Triple Protection, T5 Synthetic Blend or T6 Full Synthetic heavy duty engine oil and oil change services, you can earn Reward Miles redeemable for merchandise, gift cards and more. It’s free to join!
The Shell ROTELLA® Lubrication Limited Warranty for heavy duty diesel engines brought to you by the world's #1 Lubricants Supplier.
The Shell ROTELLA® Road Show is a fully customized grassroots, mobile marketing vehicle that allows Shell ROTELLA® customers and consumers to interact directly with the brand. Check out the calendar of events.