|API CF; MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; |
MIL-L-46 152E; Alison C-4, C-3;
CAT To-2; Vickers 35VQ25
|API CF, CF-2; Mack EO- K/2, EO-K; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; |
MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; MIL-L-46152E;
CID A-A-52306A; Allison C-4 C-3; CAT-TO- 2; Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
|API CF, CF-2; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; CID A-A-52306A; |
Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
|API CF, CF-2; Detroit Diesel Series 53, 71,92; |
MIL-L-2104 B, C, D, E, F; MIL-L-46152E; Eaton/ Fuller Transmissions; Spicer/Dana Transmissions
Shell ROTELLA® T1 Straight Grade
Shell ROTELLA® T1 is an easy-flow monograde providing quality lubrication and consistent performance with well-proven performance additives to fight engine corrosion and wear.
Excellent wear protection that promotes engine durability through:
- Low ash content, minimizing formation of deposits and helping to keep intake ports clean
- Outstanding oxidation resistance to help maximize service life
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection for critical engine parts
- Optimized dispersant content to help prevent engine sludge and varnish deposits
- Shell ROTELLA® T1 oils are suitable for use in many turbo- and non-turbocharged light/medium-duty diesel-powered trucks and transport operations, including city operations and long-distance service.
- Shell ROTELLA® T1 can provide dependable lubrication for small-to-medium-powered agricultural equipment, such as tractors. Also suitable for many low/medium-powered stationary applictions such as diesel-powered water pumps, generators, etc.
- Shell ROTELLA® T1 is suitable for use in mobile hydraulic and transmission systems, as well as for stop-start conditions in construction, mining, or quarry operations, protecting against bearing wear and deposit formation. Not recommended for high-speed engines.
- Dirt & Deposits
Protection Against Emissions
Shell ROTELLA® T Triple Protection® helps control vehicle emissions in two ways:
- by reducing the rate of lubricant-related DPF blockage compared to API CI-4 PLUS oils,
- by virtue of the improved wear and exceptional cleanliness, helping engines maintain efficient combustion. Minimizing DPF blockage also helps maintain fuel economy, thus further helping control exhaust-gas emissions.
More in Shell ROTELLA® Products
Introducing the next evolution in hardworking protection. Shell ROTELLA® T4 Triple Protection builds upon the heritage of Shell ROTELLA® T4 Triple Protection you have come to depend on.
Shell ROTELLA® T5 Synthetic Blend Heavy Duty Engine Oil combines synthetic blend base oils and advanced additives to deliver excellent protection, even at low temperatures where the enhanced cold-flow properties help protect your engine.
You may also be interested in
Every time you choose Shell Rotella® T Triple Protection, T5 Synthetic Blend or T6 Full Synthetic heavy duty engine oil and oil change services, you can earn Reward Miles redeemable for merchandise, gift cards and more. It’s free to join!
The Shell ROTELLA® Lubrication Limited Warranty for heavy duty diesel engines brought to you by the world's #1 Lubricants Supplier.
The Shell ROTELLA® Road Show is a fully customized grassroots, mobile marketing vehicle that allows Shell ROTELLA® customers and consumers to interact directly with the brand. Check out the calendar of events.