- Shell ROTELLA™ Oil Filters are guaranteed to meet fit, form, and function for those applications for which they are catalogued
- Shell ROTELLA™ Oil Filters are manufactured in the USA to follow the rigid requirements of light duty diesel engines with regard to burst strength, media area, valve integrity, and capacity as defined by the manufacturer’s engine type
- Shell ROTELLA™ Oil Filters are tested in accordance with Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) testing procedures"
- Testing Target for Efficiency: 20 microns nominal efficiency multi-pass based on ISO 4548-12. Nominal efficiencies range from 90% to 95% depending on the specific application
- Shell ROTELLA™ Oil Filters meet flow rate requirements for specific engine manufacturer’s requirements
- Shell ROTELLA™ Oil Filters provide the greater capacity diesel engines require to help reduce engine wear. Nominal Capacity design targets are based on specific engine manufacturer’s requirements
- Shell ROTELLA™ Oil Filters efficiently capture the dirt and contaminants the oil is removing and helps to protect the oil from premature load up promoting longer engine life
Shell ROTELLA® Oil Filters
Shell ROTELLA™ oil filters offer the technology light-duty diesel pick up drivers have come to expect from the ROTELLA® name.
More in Shell ROTELLA® Products
The Shell ROTELLA® family of products is built on the Triple Protection legacy of performance. And now we’re proud to announce the next evolution in hardworking protection.
You can find Shell ROTELLA® products stocked at over 95% of major truckstops and installed at numerous truck service shops nationwide. Use our locator to find an installer or retailer nearest you.
The new API heavy duty diesel engine oil category is coming to market in December 2016. Learn how Shell ROTELLA® is supporting this change in category from CJ-4 to CK-4 and FA-4.
Search for Shell products by brand name or application in your preferred country and download Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and Technical Data Sheets (TDS) where available.
You may also be interested in
Every time you choose Shell Rotella® T Triple Protection, T5 Synthetic Blend or T6 Full Synthetic heavy duty engine oil and oil change services, you can earn Reward Miles redeemable for merchandise, gift cards and more. It’s free to join!
The Shell ROTELLA® Road Show is a fully customized grassroots, mobile marketing vehicle that allows Shell ROTELLA® customers and consumers to interact directly with the brand. Check out the calendar of events.
The Shell ROTELLA® Lubrication Limited Warranty for heavy duty diesel engines brought to you by the world's #1 Lubricants Supplier.