The pit, which can cook enough barbeque to feed 100 or more people at an event, was built by champion barbeque grillers, Pitt’s and Spitt’s. The barbeque pit provides a unique way for Shell ROTELLA® to connect with their customers.
Houston-based, Pitt’s and Spitt’s has more than 75 years of combined experience designing and fabricating the best custom competition barbeque trailers, grills, pits and smokers. The Pitt's & Spitt's World Champion Cooking Team has won over 30 prestigious BBQ/Cooking Awards.
Shell ROTELLA® Custom Barbeque Grill
- The pit will make its debut at the 32nd annual Shell ROTELLA® SuperRigs, May 15-17. Contestants will be treated to a barbeque dinner on Friday night at SuperRigs.
- Shell ROTELLA® is the sponsor of the champion Pitt’s and Spitt’s competitive grilling team in 2014.
- The Shell ROTELLA® grill is featured on the Pits in Action page of the BBQ Pitmasters website. BBQ Pitmasters airs on Destination America on Saturday nights at 9 p.m. ET.
Shell ROTELLA® Barbeque Grill:
- 48” X 36” Grilling Surface
- Smoke Box with Wood Storage Locker
- Fold-down Shell ROTELLA® Branded Sides
- 10 X 10 Shell ROTELLA® Branded Pop Up Tent with Sides
- Exterior Banners and 8 Foot Table Skirt
- Electronics for Music and Video Playback